Capital Seaboard & G. Cefalu is a family owned and operated company with a commitment to safety and employee growth. Here we believe in an open door environment that encourages employees’ feedback. We are fast paced, with a goal oriented vision. We are looking for employees with experience in sanitation and general office custodial and cleaning experience.
The position will hold responsibility for the overall performance and satisfactory completion of assigned scheduled sanitation tasks to keep the facility in compliance with recognized food safety standards. In addition, sanitation workers will be expected to assist the Food Safety Floor Supervisor with special assignments as necessary to facilitate audit preparations and/or the implementation of corrective actions related to such. Finally, shall perform other tasks as may be required to maintain the facility.
1. Cleaning of interior and exterior office spaces.
2. Store chemical and paper supply shipments in an organized manner in their assigned locations.
3. Insure sufficient supply of all hygiene and paper supplies throughout the warehouse and office areas.
4. Rubbish disposal throughout the entire facility.
Great Benefits to include:
– Paid Weekly
– Paid Vacation and Holidays
– Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
– 401k Retirement Plan
– Referral Program
– Direct Deposit
-Safety Shoe Reimbursement
1. Knowledge of the Company’s Standard Sanitation Operating Procedures.
2. Ability to bend, stoop, kneel, and physically lift between 50-75 lbs.
3. Ability to read, write, and communicate effectively.
4. Ability to understand written and verbal instructions.